Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
- National Action Plan for Child Injury Prevention: An Agenda to Prevent Injuries and Promote the Safety of Children and Adolescent in the United States 2012. Available at http://www.cdc.gov/safechild
- National Center for Injury Prevention and Control: http://www.cdc.gov/Injury
- WISQARS™ (Web-based Injury Statistics Query and Reporting System): http://www.cdc.gov/injury/wisqars/index.html
EDC and National Institute for Health Care Management (NIHCM) Webinars:
- Recording for 8/21/13 Meeting: http://edc.adobeconnect.com/p3z982wt336/
- Recording for 8/26/13 Meeting: http://edc.adobeconnect.com/p9u5z8uuvpf/
Children’s Safety Network National Injury and Violence Prevention Resource Center (CSN):
- Children’s Safety Network Homepage: http://www.childrenssafetynetwork.org
- What Works: http://www.childrenssafetynetwork.org/publications/whatworks2014
- State Data and Contacts: http://www.childrenssafetynetwork.org/states
Safe Kids Worldwide: http://www.safekids.org
About This Brief
This Issue Brief was produced with support from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), National Center for Injury Prevention and Control Contract #200-2012-M-52690: Engaging Health Plans in Child Unintentional Injury Prevention. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the CDC.
About NIHCM Foundation
The National Institute for Health Care Management (NIHCM) Foundation is a nonprofit, nonpartisan research and educational foundation dedicated to improving the effectiveness, efficiency and quality of the U.S. health care system.
About EDC, Inc.
EDC designs, implements, and evaluates programs to improve education, health, and economic opportunity worldwide. Collaborating with both public and private partners, we strive for a world where all people are empowered to live healthy, productive lives.