Rising Suicide Rates in the U.S.
Graph: Deaths by Suicide per 100,000 Individuals, age adjusted
- US Total – CDC Data Brief using NCHS, National Statistics System, Mortality
- All Veterans – VA National Suicide Data Report 2005 – 2016, Office of Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
- Adolescents (15-19, 20-24) – calculated using WISQARS Fatal Injury Data Visualization
- Leading causes of death statistics – CDC, National Center for Health Statistics, National Vital System. 2017 data.
- Veteran suicide rates – US Department of Veteran Affairs – VA National Suicide Data Report 2005-2016. 2016 data.
- LGBT statistic – National Alliance for Mental Health. 2016 data.