Applications for the 27th Annual NIHCM Awards are now closed. Finalists were announced on March 10th. Winners will be announced in the early spring.
Don't miss our Research Grants.Find Out More
27th Annual Research Award Process
A $20,000 prize will be presented to the winner.
Have questions about our Research Award?Award FAQ
- Articles must have been published in a peer-reviewed journal during calendar year 2020 either in print or online. (An article cannot be submitted in more than one competition year.)
- All research articles must address some aspect of health care financing, delivery, organization or policy implementation.
- Deadline Extended: January 22, 2021
- Entry is free
- Limit two entries per entrant
- Originality and creativity of the research
- Impact that the research may have in advancing the public policy debate or improving health care delivery and management
- Relevance to one or more of the subject areas (health care financing, delivery and organization and/or the implementation of health care policy)