Winners were announced on April 20th. The next awards application cycle will open in December.
Don't miss our Research Grants.Find Out More
27th Annual Research Award Process
A $20,000 prize will be presented to the winner.
Have questions about our Research Award?Award FAQ
- Articles must have been published in a peer-reviewed journal during calendar year 2020 either in print or online. (An article cannot be submitted in more than one competition year.)
- All research articles must address some aspect of health care financing, delivery, organization or policy implementation.
- Deadline Extended: January 22, 2021
- Entry is free
- Limit two entries per entrant
- Originality and creativity of the research
- Impact that the research may have in advancing the public policy debate or improving health care delivery and management
- Relevance to one or more of the subject areas (health care financing, delivery and organization and/or the implementation of health care policy)