We are now accepting applications for the 28th Annual Health Care Trade Journalism Award. Entries will be accepted through January 31st.
Don't miss our Journalism Grants.Find Out More
28th Annual Trade Journalism Award Process
A $15,000 prize will be presented to the Trade Journalism Award winner.
Have questions about our Trade Journalism Award?Award FAQ
- Articles must originally have been published during the calendar year 2021.
- Entries will be accepted from publications written for a specialty audience.
- Articles should be timely and produce new insights into health care financing and delivery or health care policy.
- Deadline: January 31, 2022
- Entry is free
- An individual may be listed as the primary contributor on no more than three (3) entries but may be listed as a co-contributor on additional entries
- An entry can be either a series or an individual piece of work
- New insights generated by the reporting
- Impact on health care policy
- Quality of reporting
- Relevance to one or both of the subject areas (financing and delivery of health care and/or the impact of health care policy)