We are now accepting entries for our 7th Annual Digital Media Award. The entry deadline is January 19, 2021. Please enter by clicking on the button below.
Don't miss our Journalism Grants.Find Out More
7th Annual Digital Media Award Process
A $20,000 prize will be presented to the winner.
Have questions about our Digital Media Award?Award FAQ
- Entries must originally have been published in 2020.
- Entry is limited to digital content produced specifically for an online audience, which may include video, graphics and/or multimedia.
- Entries should not be largely the same as stories that ran in print publications or that were broadcast on television or radio.
- Entries must examine issues related to health or the health care system.
- Entries that express policy preferences will be considered only if supported with citation of empirical evidence.
- Entries will be accepted from news sites, independent blogs, blogs or verticals associated with newspapers or journals, and blogs associated with universities or other organizations.
- Deadline: January 19, 2021
- Entry is free
- Limit two entries per entrant
- An entry can be a series of posts as long as the posts are: linked by topic or produced by the same author or by a collaborative team of authors
- Each entry should include no more than four posts, which may be a sample of a more extensive published series. The judges may review additional posts at their discretion.
- Influential in terms of: 1. sparking policy change, 2. broadly informing the public and/or 3. stimulating conversation on timely issues
- Effective use of the unique powers and attributes of digital media
- Logical, clear and insightful analysis
- Uses credible evidence to substantiate ideas