The application window for the 29th Annual General Circulation Award has now closed! Finalist will be announced and notified this spring!
Don't miss our Journalism Grants.Find Out More
29th Annual General Circulation Journalism Award Process
A $20,000 prize will be presented to the General Circulation Award winner.
Have questions about our General Circulation Journalism Award?Award FAQ
- Articles must originally have been published during the calendar year 2022.
- Entries will be accepted from newspapers and magazines and their websites. Entries will also be accepted from independent news sites. If digital content is central to your story, please view the eligibility criteria for our Digital Media Award.
- Articles should be timely and produce new insights into health care financing and delivery or health care policy.
- Deadline: January 31, 2023.
- Entry is free
- An individual may be listed as the primary contributor on no more than three (3) entries but may be listed as a co-contributor on additional entries
- An entry can be either a series or an individual piece of work
- New insights generated by the reporting
- Impact on health care policy
- Quality of reporting
- Relevance to one or both of the subject areas (financing and delivery of health care and/or the impact of health care policy)