We will be opening the entry system in early December for the next round of awards. Sign up for our mailing list below to receive updates.
Don't miss our Journalism Grants.Find Out More
26th Annual General Circulation Journalism Awards Process
A $20,000 prize will be presented to the General Circulation Award winner
Have questions about our General Circulation Journalism Award?Award FAQ
- Articles must originally have been published during the calendar year 2019.
- Entries will be accepted from newspapers and magazines and their websites. Entries will also be accepted from independent news sites.
- Articles should be timely and produce new insights into health care financing and delivery or health care policy.
- Deadline: February 3, 2020
- Entry is free
- An individual may be listed as the primary contributor on no more than three (3) entries but may be listed as a co-contributor on additional entries
- An entry can be either a series or an individual piece of work
- New insights generated by the reporting
- Impact on health care policy
- Quality of reporting
- Relevance to one or both of the subject areas (financing and delivery of health care and/or the impact of health care policy)
June 22, 2020
Winners of the 26th Annual NIHCM Awards and $1 Million in Grants Announced
NIHCM is delighted to hold a virtual celebration to honor our 2020 Award Winners. Our 26th Annual Awards continue NIHCM’s tradition of saluting exceptional journalists and researchers whose evidence-based work advances and transforms our knowledge of health care.Read More