We are now accepting entries for our 14th Annual Television and Radio Journalism Award. The entry deadline is January 19, 2021. Please enter by clicking on the button below.
Don't miss our Journalism Grants.Find Out More
14th Annual Television and Radio Journalism Award Process
A $20,000 prize will be presented to the winner.
Have questions about our Television and Radio Journalism Award?Award FAQ
- Entries must originally have aired during calendar year 2020
- Entry can be either an individual story or a series
- Stories must be advertised and disseminated as an official series in order to be submitted as one entry
- Entries will be accepted from staff employees of national or local news organizations, nationally-distributed cable programs, online streaming platforms or from freelance journalists who have produced reports disseminated by same
- Online stories will be accepted if produced for and disseminated originally on the web in affiliation with a television or radio news organization, or through an online streaming platform
- Deadline: January 19, 2021
- Entry is free
- Limit three entries per entrant
- Applicants must submit a URL link to their piece or series. Please contact Josh Hamburg at jhamburg[at]nihcm.org if you are unable submit a link to your entry.
- New insights generated by the reporting
- Impact on health care policy
- Quality of writing and production